Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Consumers dismiss Apple Maps uproar; plan to buy iPhone 5 in record numbers – Computerworld

October 14, 2012 by  
Filed under iPhone News

6 - Consumers dismiss Apple Maps uproar; plan to buy iPhone 5 in record numbers - Computerworld
Apple Insider
- Consumers dismiss Apple Maps uproar; plan to buy iPhone 5 in record numbers - Computerworld
Consumers dismiss Apple Maps uproar; plan to buy iPhone 5 in record numbers
Computerworld
Almost one in five polled — 19% — said they were "very likely" to buy an iPhone 5 for themselves or for another person in the next 90 days, while 13% said they were "somewhat likely" to do so, for a combined plan-to-purchase of 32%. That was
iPhone 5 Map Flap Doesn't Stop ConsumersInformationWeek
Woes with iPhone 5 go beyond MapsUSA TODAY
iPhone 5 Charging: Keeping Apple's New Smartphone Powered Up For 1 Year Huffington Post
New York Times (blog) –Apple Insider –AppPicker.com
all 98 news articles »

View full post on iphone – Google News

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!